~It’s been in the past for a while. I get a flash and I smile. Am I crazy? I miss you baby. It was real,it was right. But I burned too hot to survive. And all that’s left is all the ashes. Where does the love go,I don’t know. When it’s all said and done. How could I be losing you forever. After all this time we spent together. I gotta know why I have to lose you. Now you’ve just become like everything. I’ll never find again,at the bottom of the ocean. In a dream you appeared. For awhile you were hear. So,I’ll keep sleeping. Just to keep you with me. I’ll draw a map. Connect the dots. With all the memories that I got. That I’ve been missing. I’ll keep re-livin. Where does the love go,I don’t know. When it’s all said and done. How could I be losing you forever. After all this time we spent together. I gotta know why I have to lose you. Now you’ve just become like everything. I’ll never find again,at the bottom of the ocean~
viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009
Botton of the ocean
~It’s been in the past for a while. I get a flash and I smile. Am I crazy? I miss you baby. It was real,it was right. But I burned too hot to survive. And all that’s left is all the ashes. Where does the love go,I don’t know. When it’s all said and done. How could I be losing you forever. After all this time we spent together. I gotta know why I have to lose you. Now you’ve just become like everything. I’ll never find again,at the bottom of the ocean. In a dream you appeared. For awhile you were hear. So,I’ll keep sleeping. Just to keep you with me. I’ll draw a map. Connect the dots. With all the memories that I got. That I’ve been missing. I’ll keep re-livin. Where does the love go,I don’t know. When it’s all said and done. How could I be losing you forever. After all this time we spent together. I gotta know why I have to lose you. Now you’ve just become like everything. I’ll never find again,at the bottom of the ocean~
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
central de mi vida vos sos la alegria de mi corazon ♥
te amo abu ♥
CACHO!
He might be paranoid
alquien supo escuchar a traves de las paredes
Mente superior domina a mente inferior
don't worry,be happy
Oh Men!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario