skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
the best damn thing
viernes, 4 de diciembre de 2009
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along,
so why can't you see?
You, you belong with me,
you belong with me
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
central de mi vida vos sos la alegria de mi corazon ♥
te amo abu ♥
CACHO!
He might be paranoid
alquien supo escuchar a traves de las paredes
Mente superior domina a mente inferior
don't worry,be happy
Oh Men!
chica vampiro&chica lobo
all that jazz
no day but today ♥
Novio comprometido mas mejor te amo ♥
te amare por siempre aunque jamas lo diga
Te amo Gas,novio hso perfecto♥
There's a voice in the distance
~With you my world ir perfect~
Don't forget,
Archivo del blog
►
2010
(16)
►
mayo
(11)
►
abril
(4)
►
enero
(1)
▼
2009
(104)
▼
diciembre
(14)
Pinamar 09 con ust mejores (ip)
Matrix pasion
El lema del mal
Have you ever thought just maybe
Sentimientos
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the midd...
Standing by and waiting at your back doorAll this ...
Pinguinos amargoos
And you've got a smile that could light up this w...
Walking the streets with you and your worn-out jea...
GASTON DALMAU DE ANTONELLA DI SANTO ♥
If you could see that I'm the one who understands ...
But she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirtsShe's ...
I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday nightI'm l...
►
noviembre
(2)
►
octubre
(9)
►
septiembre
(33)
►
agosto
(38)
►
julio
(8)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario